Mukhyamantri Amrutum Yojana: Eligibility, Coverage, Benefits, Card Validity Government is really stepping forward to lower the cost of health care in india. The time is not far when health care in the each and every hospital in india would be 100% free.
To make this happen, Gujarat Government had announced the Mukhyamantri Amrutam vatsalya yojana. The mission of this scheme was to provide 100% free health care to the people of Gujarat state for most of the dieses and hospitalizations.
What is Mukhyamantri Amrutum Yojana (MA Yojana)?
We all know that how health care could be costly. It can really disturb the financial situation of poor people. People belongs to below the poverty line obviously have limited income from limited income sources and medical emergencies don’t knock on the door. That’s why its called emergency.
So to key to this medical emergencies is to always be prepared. So if your family comes under the poverty line and you have BPL Card then you must take benefits of this MA Card.
What are the benefits of MAA Card / Mukhyamantri Amurtam vatsalya card ?
- The benefits of MA Card are admirable like gujarat government really put their thoughts into this scheme. They have covered charges of hospital, PMJAY benefits and even covered travelling charges to the hospital.
- Families who belongs under poverty line can get 500000 per year as a medical expenses. This 5,00,000 is for whole family not per family member.
- For the travelling expenses, Mukhyamantri Amrutam card holder will get 300 rupees per hospital. You will get maximum 300 rs for each hospital you have to go to.
Other then this you will get All the benefits of PMJAY scheme or Ayushman bharat pradhan mantri jan arogya yojana benefits.So, in short i would say that government has accounted every single charge that you will be charged for from being sick from home to hospital.
What is the validity of MA Amrutam Card ?
- Validity is a broad subject in this case. Validity means is you card valid or not at the moment. So to understand the validity of MA Amrutam vatsalya card you have to understand the concept of income certificate. You see, There are lots of government schemes which requires the income certificate because the candidate is only valid for some scheme if he comes under the poverty line.
- So Every year thousands of people have to go through the same process of issuing new income certificate again and again. This process is very stressful for both citizens and issuing authorities.
- As a remedy of this problem, Government has increased the validity of the income certificate to 3 years. That means once you get the income certificate you can submit it to any schemes for 3 years.
How to check MA Amrutam Card Validity Online ?
- Lots of people were asking us questions about the the checking of validity. Their main concern is “is there any way to check the validity of MA Amrutam vatsalya card online ?” and if yes then how to.
- Well, we have looked into this matter but we don’t think there’s any way you can check the validity online. You can visit the official portal www.magujarat.com if you want for validity. All you will find i pdf about how you are no longer valid for the MA Card if your income has increased.
- If you still are concern that your MA Card is valid or not then you can check the issuing date and if its been 3 years then your validity has expired.
- They have toll free contact number which is : Toll Free : 1800-233-1022. You can ask all the questions there about validity of amrutam card and other queries.
Eligibility For MA Vatsalya YojanaFamilies belonging marginally above the poverty line can enrol under the MA Vatsalya Yojana. Other beneficiaries can also enrol in this scheme. Here are the conditions of eligibility:
- Family’s annual income is up to Rs. 4 Lakh
- Accredited Social Health Activist (ASHA) workers
- Accredited Reporters
- Class 3 & 4 employees appointed by the state government who are on a fixed pay
- U-win Card holders
- Senior citizens belonging to families where the annual income is up to Rs. 6 Lakh