Territorial Army Officer Recruitment 2021: Territorial Army Published Recruitment Notification For Officer (Non Department) Post 2021.Interested And Eligible Candidates Online After Read Official Notification.
- Department Name : Territorial Army
- Post Name : Officer (Non Department)
- No.Of Vacancy: Not Declared
- Application Mode : Online
- Job Location: India
- LT Colonel
TA Army Recruitment Education Qualification
- Graduate From Any Recognized University
- A Candidate Must Be Physically And Medically Fit In All Respects.
Employment: Gainfully Employment
- Minimum:18 Years
- Maximum:42 Years
How To Apply
- Candidates are required to apply online by using the website www.jointerritorialarmy.gov.in.Brief instructions for filling up the online Application Form (IAF(TA)-9 (Revised) Part-1) have been given on the website.
Candidates’ are required to pay a fee of Rs 200/-
(Rupees two hundred only). Candidates should note that payment of examination fee can be made only through the modes prescribed at
website. Payment of fee through any other mode is neither valid nor acceptable.
- Candidates whose application forms are found correct will be called for screening (written exam followed by interview only if passed in written exam) by a Preliminary Interview Board (PIB) by the respective Territorial Army Group Headquarters.
- Successful candidates will further undergo tests at a Service Selection Board (SSB) and Medical Board for final selection.
- Vacancies of male and female candidates will be determined as per organisational requirement.
- Lieutenant: Rs.56,100 To 1,77,500/-
- Captain: Rs.61,300 To 1,93,900/-
- Major: Rs.69,400 To 02,07,200/-
- LT Colonel:Rs.1,21,200 To 2,12,400/-
- Colonel:Rs.1,30,600 To 2,15,900/-
- Brigadier:Rs.1,39,600 To 2,17,600/-
Terms And Conditions Of Service
- Territorial Army is part time concept with mandatory two months training in a year and does not provide full time career.
- Serving in Territorial Army do not guarantee pension and the same is subject to embodied service as per organisational requirement.
- Commission is granted in the rank of Lieutenant.
- Pay and Allowances and privileges will be same as Regular Army Officers when embodied for training and military service.
- Promotions up to Lt Col by time scale subject to fulfilling laid down criteria.Promotion to Colonel and Brigadier by selection.
- Officers commissioned in Infantry TA may be called out for military service for longer duration depending on the requirement.
- Online Application Start Date:20/07/2021
- Last Date For Apply:19/08/2021